Url Suffix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Url Suffix

Url Suffix Support

2 posters

Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix

yliu

Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix Empty Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix

Post  yliu Mon May 09, 2011 11:15 am

Hi,

I am yliu working in Mozilla Beijing office in China. I noticed that many chinese users love your addon of "URL Suffix" and consider it as a must-have addon when use Firefox browser. It works great and makes it easier to capture web pages. Thanks for the good effort on it.

But there is a problem: Many chinese users complain to us that the description on AMO is in English, and it is difficult for them to get the meaning of the description. You know, not so many chinese users can read English easily. So the language problem will be the biggest obstacle of using this addon. Could you pls help to add the Chinese(zh-CN) localization to AMO?

I have translated the description on AMO, if needed, i will send it to you.

Thanks very much for your time! Hope to hear from you soon!

-------
    Best regards,
    yliu
    Sent from firefox
    Iccarus
    Admin

Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix Empty Re: Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix

Post  Iccarus Fri May 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi,

Yeah I would love to add other localizations to the AMO site, but as you probably guessed I am afraid my Chinese is not very good.
    But if you have a translation I would be happy to add it.

yliu

Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix Empty Re: Suggestion for localization of URL Suffix

Post  yliu Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Iccarus,
    Thanks very much for your kindly support! I didn't find how to attach a file here, so i just paste the translation file, hope it can be displayed correctly.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can change the prefixes and suffixes which are used to complete a URL on the location bar when using the Control+Enter, Shift+Enter or Alt+Enter key combination.
    您可以通过使用Ctrl+Enter、Shift+Enter 或 Alt+Enter组合键更改地址栏显示的URL地址的前缀和后缀。

You can change the prefixes and suffixes which are used to complete a URL on the location bar when using the Control+Enter, Shift+Enter or Alt+Enter key combination.
    您可以通过使用Ctrl+Enter、Shift+Enter 或 Alt+Enter组合键更改地址栏显示的URL地址的前缀和后缀。

Usage:
    - Type a partial URL into the location bar, such as for example: "google".
    - Press the Control+Enter key combination.
    - Now the typed text is prefixed with "www." and suffixed with: ".com" for example.
    - The completed address is now opened.
    用法:
    -输入部分URL到地址栏,例如输入:"google"
    -按下Ctrl+Enter 组合键
    -现在,键入的文本前缀为 "www.",后缀为 ".com"
    -完整的地址现在就被打开了

Continuation Mod Merged
    All changes from the URL Suffix - Continued modification have been merged back to this version, rendering the continuation extension obsolete. All updates will now again be done here.
    更改合并
    来自于URL Suffix的所有更改 - 之前所有更改都已经被合并到这一版本中,导致以前的扩展作废。现在所有的更新都将重新在这里完成。

Disabled Alt-Enter New Tab Opening
    It should also be noted that when using "URL Suffix" in combination with "Tab Mix Plus" the default Alt-Enter key combination's function to open in a new tab is disabled. This is done in the "Tab Mix Plus" add on, when it detects that "URL Suffix" is installed. "URL Suffix" does not alter any tab behavior since it is out of scope of the add on. "URL Suffix" only adds prefixes and suffixes to your already typed URL bar.
    禁用Alt-Enter打开新标签页
    同样需要注意的是,当"URL Suffix" 和"Tab Mix Plus"一起使用时,默认的Alt-Enter组合键的打开新标签页功能失效。这是"Tab Mix Plus"扩展在发现"URL Suffix" 已安装时禁用了该功能。"URL Suffix"不会改变任何标签的行为因为这超出了这个扩展的作用范围。"URL Suffix"只是为您已经键入的URL添加前缀和后缀。

Regards,
    yliu
    Iccarus
    Admin

Post  Iccarus Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks for the translation.

I think I have added it correctly to the AMO site.
    If I missed anything or something is wrong you can let me know.

I hope its easier to find for any Chinese speaking people now.

Regards,
    Iccarus
    yliu

Post  yliu Sat May 14, 2011 4:13 am

Yes, the Chinese translation on AMO looks great! Really appreciate! Smile

yliu

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 am